Monday 14 September 2015

So Much Change, Yet It Feels Like So Little Progress

   I really cannot believe that we are almost at a year since my last posting on this blog. So much of what happens to me is part of another's story and not mine to share. And yet...here I am, living in this story with so many threads woven together, some mine, some others and all jumbled around in my heart.
   Since I last wrote, another child is married, another has moved out (I am down to two kids at home!) we have moved 3 hours south to be near the transplant clinic my daughter needs and my baby started high school. Here I am at 45, not sure which way is up and what my place in the grand scheme is to be. It feels that life has changed at lightning speed and I am chugging along in the rear, not able to catch up. I think that what I need, is time to be still and yet, if I get the chance to be quiet, I can hardly think. Sometimes, it really helps to think aloud, here on this silly old blog. I think it is a good thing to be back.
Just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment